Sunday 3 July 2011

ugly as...me



I was pretty disappointed (understatement) last year, when my home failed to sell, after I faithfully, sold just about every bit of furniture I owned.  After the realisation that, my life, my passionate life, would once again, come to a grinding halt, I sat outside on my step, facing out to the world, and cried.  I just cried for all the hope I seem to have, though I don't understand why, I cried for myself and for every moment I have had a dream, a crazy dream, a crazy feeling in my heart, that now is my time and seen it slip away, and I cried because, still, after seeing how the outside world would think me just a crazy dreamer who has less now than she has ever maybe had, still, can find hope and beauty and faith, that He knows better..
...and you know, maybe He does...
...maybe He really knows...
...how to bring me unreservedly to my hearts desire...

I have detailed and recorded my painful life, my sad losses and my broken heart.
I have fought against the odds my life has dealt me.
I have walked on, stumbling, running, strolling, staggering and not stayed down.
And I won't this time either.

...but I will now, take the time, blessed to me...
...to record and honour, my makers creation...
...to pay homage to my strength...
...to record in detail...that I am being renewed...
...I am being undone...
...my old dirty worn out covering is coming off...
                and I rejoice to be made a new!

No comments:

Post a Comment