Sunday 10 July 2011

ugly as...photo manipulation

....is that what it's called?
....digital something or other...?
... anyway... I'm not really a fan!
...well, I didn't think I was...but then I realised that there is a huge probability that I have no idea if the photo or picture that I am looking at has been enhanced to suit my eye or not...which reminds me of something I heard quite a few years ago...
                "believe nothing of what you hear
isn't this beautiful
                                   and only half of what you see"

I 'nicked' this off the internet...well I didn't nick it...I was just having a nosey at graham leslie mccallum's art deco motifs and I saw that he had paintings...and I just love this 'painting'...which could actually be a painting...and it probably is, no offence to mr mccallum at all, in fact... I think I'm complimenting him...if indeed this is straight off the cuff..paint to canvas...I'm impressed!
....and if it's not...then I tip my hat...to the creativeness of mr mccallum and everyone else who sees something in their minds eye and does what they have to do to share that with the rest of us...I'm inspired to tilt my head a little higher...to lift my eyes from what I haven't done... because I thought that I couldn't...I couldn't replicate the wonderful things that others had already done, that I found so beautiful...I am inspired...in fact...I am more than inspired...I am determind to prove that there is nothing more ugly than...not sharing the beauty that you see in your minds eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment