Sunday 17 July 2011

ugly as...things I love...

$1 window that I haven't the heart to 'do-up', now used as a frame for a fabric remnant I bought for $1.40
only to find
when I got it home and unraveled it, that it was 'Audrey Hepburn' fabric and I love her...so it only made sense
to cut a piece and hook it up to my frame with two wooden pegs....wallah

typical or not...I just couldn't resist this 'scarf' that I found at the Waipuna Hospice in a basket full of 'wool scarves
for a dollar each...and there is no point having something that I love hanging in my wardrobe...where I can't
see it...

absolute genius idea by Kyle and Anna...a teapot which we all signed using a black 'porcelain pen' for Chanelle's 21st
a keepsake that holds 21 keys with tags attached with messages written for Chanelle
with love...

a wine bottle carrier, I know...but I found this after I gave that hobby away..(wine bibbing, I mean)
but just loved the simplicity of this $1 bag from the op-shop, that it now sits by my
'fire-place' holding candles, so I can find them easily during the common winter power cuts...



two bottles for $1....dunno yet if I want to use them...but I will, I'm sure...for now I will just admire them.

No comments:

Post a Comment