Sunday 17 July 2011

ugly as....some of my favourite finds...

...I was at a friends place, helping her pack up to move and after a reasonably hard days work...(not) we decided it was time for a wine...
                               of course...
...as I went through her garage to get into my car...                        
           I spied this crockery
     ...sitting on the top of the garage framing
          ...covered in dust and cobwebs...
     definitely NOT a place for things so beautiful!

...she was going to leave them behind...apparently she was over them...

...I love them, I think they are beautiful...
and they have had centre stage at my place ever since...

...and being into beautiful things, just because I think they are...
...because something inside tingles and giggles with delight....

little finds like this...remind me of how delightful life can be...

I don't know exactly why....
But, they speak to me of love and miracles...and I feel loved...

I feel blessed and I realise that not having what appears to be plenty...

opens my eyes to the plenty I have....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment