Thursday 30 June 2011

ugly as...loving it fire surround!

 ...giggle and giggle some more...
...my perfect $3 fire surround bought...because I don't have a fire place...
...and I don't care!
...I can look around my lounge and see what I Love...
...and that, my friend, is the beginning of...
....recognising me and my possibilities..
...acknowledging my passionate self...

...and I feel real again...
...and true to my heart...
...two windows, bought for $1...
...what will I do with them, she asked me...
...oh, something arty farty...
...thought you would, she said...
and I had plans...to 'distress them' as is the fashion...
to break out the beautiful 'bubble' glass and replace it with photos...
to 'shabby chic' them...
but so far, I can't...I just can't, so I've hung them on the hooks that were part of the fire surround...don't know why they were there...or do I...serendipity?  ugly...ugly as... my heart singing...perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment