Saturday 9 July 2011

ugly as...political correctness being somehow confused with politeness...

...I don't think you can have a blog called 'uglyas' without mentioning something about political correctness...
                               can you?

...dunno really, but I think....(and I've just realised that there might be a possibility that what I think, may be more important, to me, than what other people think)... that the 'political correctness' somehow takes away the willingness from one's heart to be polite, to be kind, to consider another, just from the place of humility, rather than the place of ego or correctness....

..political.... just looked it up....hmm not sure how it works with...
...correctness...are we being bamboozled...?

is anyone really taking it all seriously...?
am I taking it all too seriously...?

No comments:

Post a Comment