Friday 5 August 2011

ugly as...telling them how it is...

                                              i am just going to bombard myself
                                                                                                            
"I drive around the streets 
an inch away from weeping, 
ashamed of my sentimentality and 
possible love." 
 Charles Bukowski (
Love is a Dog From Hell: Poems, 1974-1977)   

how can this man know me so so so so well....
it's part of the connection, i spose...
the connection that has always been there...
and all i had to do was...oh bugger conformity...
it's just not working for me...it never has...
i had to get drunk to allow myself to be in the bullshit
i hated...now i've resigned from that crap...
and i have the worst hangover i've ever had...
a hangover of other people's expectations...
and bugger, i don't have a road map anymore...
but...
you know, as i've pushed myself to expose my trueness to myself...my worst critic...
i'm finding people like charlie boy...who just accepted it...
and i am thankful that he had the courage or balls
to write it down

yeeha!

No comments:

Post a Comment